Thursday, September 6, 2007

Stuff I, or, More Likely, YOU, Missed

Barry Bond's 756th Homer: Congrats. Even though you're almost definitely a cheater, nice. You have gone where no baseball player has gone before. You've gotten more intentional walks than almost anyone in history. Just kidding. You're at, what, #761? And you show no intentions of stopping. Good Lord man, are you going to keep going to 800? You'll seriously hurt yourself. And hopefully A-rod in the process. I'd definitely rather see Bonds than Richboy.
Meteor Shower: I seriously don't think there is anything better than eating s'mores and watching burning space rocks flame up in the sky. The pictures were astronomical, too.
Lunar Eclipse: Stayed up 'til 2, woke up again at 5:30. And heck, it was so worth it. The Sky is so beautiful.
New School Year: Honestly, I can't express my joy at having another year of staying up til 3 in the morning, just to mind that my perfected paper would have still gotten a "100" with 300 less words. I hate public schools. There is no standard of excellence. And no standard for cafeteria food either, obviously. Vegetarians get no respect in this world. Plus, there's the fact that I've missed something like 9 of the 11 school days so far. And yes, haters, I'm getting to why.
Virginia Cavaliers Getting Their Butts Kicked, Again: Al Groh, let's face it, you and your son suck at coaching. Fire him. Then get fired. Cuz the Cavs ain't winnin'. Or sellin' tickets. But they are bringin' down shame. So get to it.
Boston Red Sox Still Rockin' Your Sox: Ladies and Gentlemen, may I present to you the best team in the majors for 2 1/2 straight months?
Yankee Pitching Sucks: Yankees pitchin' sucks. Even if they get in the playoffs, how do they expect to compare to Josh Beckett?

No comments: