Monday, October 8, 2007

Having A Near-Profound Moment Here

YEAH, so i was wondering................. is everything we do, all of our passions and loves and accomplishments, our entire life and for ever, determined by fate? God knows what we do 100,000 years before we do it, each and every one of our thoughts and actions is known to him before we are even concieved. But the Bible says he forces us to do nothing. The Bible also talks of prophets knowing what will happen before time. Did God tell them? I'd love to know. Caue if somebody's gotten my entire life written down in a book, I'd love to read it. Or burn it. Burning's good (even though I would never, never burn a book, not after reading Fahrenheit 451) , cause then I'll never know if the fates knocked over my ive cream cone or if that was gravity. Yeah, I know I'm rambling and this makes no sense, but I've been thinking on this forever, and know it's finally out.

No comments: